Friday, September 19, 2014

Letter to the Mom

September 15, 2014

Dear Mom,
I forgot my camera cord back at our apartment. I'm so sorry, but I promise to send some photos next week. 

I want to thank you for your update. I'm happy to hear everyone is doing well. Don't worry about the dogs, I'm fine, but have a new dislike for dogs!

 I'm eating just fine, and spending a lot of time on my knees. We get fed by the members every lunch. We eat breakfast in our apartment and most nights we get dinner from the members or our investigators. I eat a lot of rice and bananas. Also, I eat a lot of cereal and peaches. The fruit here is AMAZING! Its so fresh and usually comes right of the trees. 

I want to thank you for teaching me how to clean a toilet and the importance of keeping a bathroom and house clean. It has made a huge difference in our home. I clean the bathroom every day because my companion is very messy. I frequently sweep and also mop. It helps me to feel the Spirit more strongly.

It is very humid here and sometimes very hot. I also have found a new love for my BYU shirts. They are my comfort and joy in the evenings after a long hard day of work. My bed is great and I'm sleeping just fine except for my weird dreams. :|

I want to tell you that I love you and I'm grateful for your strong words of advice. Thank you for being my mom and for all you do. You are truly a blessed and beloved woman--and my best friend. 



Sure love you Mom,
Elder Zachy Hall, your happy son!

No comments:

Post a Comment